25 Random Things About Me….
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I miss my mountains
2. I have no explicit goals
3. In the past I have felt like a thief: stealing life experiences from a world I wasn’t really part of.
4. As a teenager I would look in the mirror and think: who’s that?
5. To this day, I sometime feel like I’m just driving my body around, I tell it to this and that, to say things etc…
6. I read a lot of books a quarter the way through.
7. My dad instilled a strong sense of individualism in me.
8. My mom instilled a strong sense of altruism in me.
9. Some days I think it’s the other way around.
10. The more I read and learn about how humans and how society works the less I trust my instincts and my gut feelings.
11. I change my mind over time and could see myself arguing vigorously with past versions of myself.
12. Friends and family are everything for me.
13. I’ve had some good friends that were not human.
14. I’m somewhat unprepared for my kids growing up.
15. But then again I was totally unprepared for my kids to arrive in the first place.
16. I like to think about things and figuring things out.
17. Most of the time I’m trying to figure out if there’s a joke to be made.
18. I’d have more kids if it was easier.
19. I’m a different person when in different places
20. I’ve had glimpses about a past that is long gone.
21. I have an affinity with mountain goats.
22. I enjoy things in the present, somewhat in the past, and almost not at all in the future.
23. Life is so short I might as well say what’s on my mind.
24. My parents have been exceptional despite the unconventionality.
25. It is never my intention to offend anybody.